Registration fees TrioCACIB 2022
The deadline has been prolonged until July 7.
- We accept registrations only through dogoffice.cz
- We accept registrations only through dogoffice.cz It is necessary to have an account on the website and all the dogs you want to register need to be added to the account before you start the registration process.
- Payment for the registration is possible either online by a credit card, or by a bank transfer on NEW bank account.
- Payments in cash at the show are NOT possible.
- We don't accept registrations through mail or e-mail.
- After the registration you will receive an email with the confirmation make sure you’ve entered a valid email address. přijít potvrzovací email.
- If you didn't receive the confirmation email it is possible You are NOT registered! In this case please contact as without delay at firstname.lastname@example.org and include some details of Your registraion.
- The exhibitor is subject to all FCI and CMKU (Českomoravská kynologická unie - Czechomoravian Cynology Union) rules and guidelines as well as the show’s propositions, upon the acceptation of the registration by organizer.
- It is essential to pay for the registration before the deadline, otherwise you registration will be cancelled.
- Without an attached copy of a recognized working / champion’s certificate within the registration, the dog will be automatically moved to the open class.
- A dog can only be registered in one class on each judging day.
- Change of class is possible, for a fee of 10 €, by the third deadline at the latest.
- Class changes after the deadline are not possible.
- The applications and documents sent after the last deadline will not be accepted or considered.
- Should the exhibitor not receive the entry form within the given timeframe, he/she should immediately contact the show organizers at email@example.com and provide details about registered dogs. sekretariát výstavy.
- The organizer is not responsible for incorrectly filled entry forms.
- By submitting the registration, the exhibitor grants his/her permission to have their name and address published in the show’s catalogue.
- Unpaid registrations and registrations without the proof of payment will be cancelled.
- Payments for more dogs (within one registration, with an identical owner) need to be paid in total and not separately.
25% Discount for the Czech national breeds (until the first deadline)
- Registration 40 EUR
Classes: Junior, Intermediate, Open, Working, Champsions'.
- Minor puppy, puppy, veteran 25 EUR
Minor puppy 4-6 months, puppy 6-9 m, veterans from 8 years.
- Fees with discount are only valid for Czech national breeds.
- Discount 25 % for Czech National Breeds, when registering until the I. Deadline. for breeds:
Český horský pes (Czech Mountain Dog), Český fousek (Bohemian wire-haired Pointing griffon), Český strakatý pes (Bohemian Spotted Dog), Chodský pes (Bohemian Shepherd), Pražský krysařík (Prague Ratter), Československý vlčák (Czechoslovakian Wolfdog)